Linux-Based Hybrid Biometric Time & Attendance and Access Control Terminal with Visible Light Facial Recognition
• Visible Light Facial Recognition
• Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
• Multiple verification methods: Face / Fingerprint / Card / Password
• Available card modules: 125KHz ID card (EM) / 13.56MHz IC card (MF)
• Supplement lighting with adjustable brightness
• Capacity of 6,000 face templates
SpeedFace-V5L Series is a fully upgraded version of the SpeedFace-V5L Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal,using intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology. It supports both facial and palm verifcation with large capacity and speedy recognition, as well as improves security performance in all aspects.
The Series adopts touchless recognition technology and new functions namely temperature detection and masked individual identifcation which eliminates hygiene concerns efectively. It is also equipped with ultimate antispoofng algorithm for facial recognition against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack. Importantly, the 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 3,000 palm templates.
The terminal with temperature and mask detection will be a perfect choice to help reduce the spread of germs and help prevent infections straightly at each access point of any premises and public areas such as hospitals, factories,schools, commercial buildings, stations during the recent global public health issue with its fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identifcation funtions during facial and palm verifcation.
• Temperature Detection, Facial & Palm Recognition
• Identification of people with masks
• Enhanced visible light facial recognition
• Multiple verification with Fingerprint and Facial Recognition
• Dual-camera for real-time face detection
• Recognition distance: 0.3 – 3 m